Brunch with Siggi's
- Make toast with whatever suits ya fancy— we used thick, crusty multigrain bread.
- Mash two ripe avos in a large bowl with one large spoonful (approx 1-2 tablespoons plain Siggi'syogurt)
- Mix in 1/2 tbs sea salt, 1/2 tbs black pepper, 1/4 tbs red pepper flakes, and put a heaping spoonful on each toastie.
- Top with another sprinkle of sea salt (and if you’re me, hot sauce or red pepper flakes!), a handful of microgreen sprouts, and diced heirloom tomatoes.
Fruit parfait toast:
- Smooth Siggi's yogurt on the second half of your toasties (I used vanilla here, but the new 3% lemon is also one of my favorites!)
- Top with fresh fruit, coconut flakes and a drizzle of honey.
- Grab one or two of each toasts, share a few with some friends and enjoy.
Both recipes are made with simple, natural ingredients, and are a quick way to feed a crowd!
A few other things we got to enjoy? The most BOMB kale and coconut salad, shashushka, and pizza with yummy green veggies. Other recipes we made at the event are available here if you want to try to make them!